Friday, December 21, 2007

Ok...so I changed...

I got pissed off at my layout because I couldn't get the links to change to a decent color. They were a god awful purple and nothing I did would change it. So I decided just to stick to a basic blogger layout for now. Christmas is just 4 days away. Looking very forward to that!! I can't wait to watch my daughter open her presents! That is the best part of christmas...watching her face. I'm getting my yearly christmas movies watched. All I have left is The Muppets Christmas Carol, It's a Wonderful Life, and A Christmas Story which I'm saving for christmas eve and TBS's 24 hours of A Christmas Story! My sister-in-law has decided to take 2 of our hamsters for a christmas gift for her sons. She's decided on 2 girls. She wants one of Luna's brown ones...which is good because the pale ones that look like little opposums will go over better in the pet store than the plain brown ones. We did a head count yesterday and Luna has 9 babies and Chloe has 13! Luna has 6 boys and 3 girls, we don't know what Chloe has yet because they can't be touched yet.

0 comments: